Recipe: Oven-Poached Salmon Fillets
Your Concierge Services November Special: get a dermaplaning facial for only $50!
Regularly priced at $135… a savings of $85!
Experience the smoothing and exfoliating benefits of a dermaplaning facial. Remove that annoying “peach fuzz” on your face without the irritation of waxing and exfoliate away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more youthful, and even-toned complexion. Treat yourself to some pampering today!
Call us at (720) 833-8517 to set up an appointment at this limited time only sale price!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Serving Highlands Ranch, Colorado and the surrounding areas. Not sure if that includes you? Just give us a call!
After your refreshing facial, you can help maintain healthy skin at home in many ways. One method is particularly delicious: eating foods that are good for your complexion! Check out this skin-loving recipe:
Total time: 40 min
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Baking salmon fillets, covered, with a little wine and some shallots produces moist, succulent results as long as you remember the two cardinal rules of fish cookery: choose only the freshest fish and don’t overcook it. Serve topped with your favorite sauce, if desired.
- 1 pound salmon fillet, cut into 4 portions, skin removed, if desired
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot, (1 medium)
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9-inch glass pie pan or an 8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place salmon, skin-side (or skinned-side) down, in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with wine. Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with shallots. Cover with foil and bake until opaque in the center and starting to flake, 15 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness.
- When the salmon is ready, transfer to dinner plates. Spoon any liquid remaining in the pan over the salmon and serve with lemon wedges.
Learn more about us and take advantage of grand opening discounts and package pricing!
Featuring dinner and dessert tastings, prizes, and more.
Saturday, November 16th, 2013
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
At the Socha Residence
2004 Cactus Bluff Avenue
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Please RSVP to Lori at (720) 833-8517 or to email@example.com
We hope to see you there!