Tips and Tricks: Save BIG on Holiday Season Travel
‘Tis the season! ‘Tis the season for gifts, food, family, tradition… oh, and stress. But hey, don’t let travel stress you out this year! Here are some great tips on how to save big on holiday season travel and vacations:
- Fly on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve. Lower demand means airfare discounts of up to 50%! Check out routehappy.com.
- Go to an off-season destination. Forget the ski resorts and cities famous for the holidays; instead, head someplace like New Orleans, Chicago, or even Europe. Try travelocity.com.
- Sign up for daily deals like Living Social and Groupon in the city you’ll be visiting. This will provide you great discounts for activities, shows and restaurants.
- Book your hotel last minute. Hotels offer deeply discounted rates during peak holiday times where there are vacant rooms! Check out hotelcoupons.com.
- Consider a cruise. All-inclusive rates make it economical for families, and since Christmas week isn’t a popular time for cruising, you’re more likely to get a cheap package, and lots of service!
- Rent a car through Costco. Its travel site has better deals that you will find at any airport.
- Buy discounted gift cards to use on flights and hotels. Sites like giftcardgranny.com sell gift cards for airlines an hotel chains for less than the face value.
For all of the rest of the holiday stress, let us help! From house and pet sitting, to snow removal, to help decorating, and more, Your Concierge Services has got you covered! Call (720) 833-8517 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment or for more information. We can’t wait to hear from you! Happy holidays, everyone!
- Tips and Tricks: Save Some Cash This Holiday Season (yourconciergeservices.wordpress.com)
- Tips and Tricks: Black Friday and Christmas Shopping Secrets (yourconciergeservices.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Get Great Deals on Holiday Travel (epicatravel.com)
- ‘Tis the Season to Book Holiday Travel — Savings Experiment (dailyfinance.com)