Special: 15% Off Pet Services for the Holidays!
We’re offering reduced pricing for pet sitting and our pet “staycation” (comprehensive vacation care) services for the holidays! With our special holiday offer, take advantage of 15% off of all pet-related packages December 23rd – December 27th. Plus, if you combine either of these pet services with our house sitting service, you can take an additional 15% off of that as well!
So, that’s 15% off of pet sitting or pet “staycations,” and 15% off of house sitting when combined with your pet service!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive offer! Call (720) 833-8517 now to preorder your services! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Here are 10 interesting facts from Petfinder.com that provide clear evidence of the strong connection and loving bond that pet owners have with their pets:
- 9 out of 10 consider their pet a member of the family
- 63% of dog owners and 58% of cat owners give their pets presents at Christmas
- 40% of dog owners and 37% of cat owners hang Christmas stockings for their pets
- About 1/4 of both dog and cat owners sign their pet’s name on greeting cards or notes
- About 27% have taken their pet to a professional photographer to have a picture taken with family, Santa or the Easter Bunny
- About 20% of dog and cat households leave the TV, radio, or stereo on when they are gone so their pets don’t get lonely
- 36% of dog owners and 20% of cat owners give their pets presents on their birthday
- 64% include news about their pet and 36% include a photograph in their holiday cards
- 14% of dog owners and 10% of cat owners display pictures of their pet at their workplace Americans spend about $5 billion on holiday presents for their furry friends.
There’s little doubt that we pamper and spoil our pets in this country, but they deserve it, as they provide us with much more than unconditional love, loyalty, and comfort. Having a pet has also been shown to benefit both your physical and mental health, by lowering your blood pressure and stress levels, for example; not to mention, being a dog owner gets you regularly outside walking, which will strengthen your heart, help tone your muscles, and contribute to weight loss and overall fitness.
Since dogs and cats are predominately the pets of choice in this country, let me leave you with a quote by author Mary Bly. This says it all regarding the difference between the two most popular pets in America: Dogs come when they’re called. Cats take a message and get back to you later!
- Special: Hair Styling Discounts Exclusively for Your Concierge Services Customers! (yourconciergeservices.wordpress.com)